The 9th IMPRS Uncertainty Summer School will be held from July 26th till August 21st at the Friedrich Schiller University Jena.
Online applications will be possible from mid-April on. For information on courses offered, please check "courses" on the left side.
The Summer School is a coordinated event with the Summerschool of the DFG Graduate School "Economics of Innovative Change".
The general organization is described here.
Past Summer Schools
- Report on the Summer School 2014
- Schedule for 2014
- Keynote by Jennifer Arlen (New York University School of Law)
- Report on the Summer School 2013
- Schedule for 2013
- Keynote by Christine Jolls (Yale Law School)
- Report on the Summer School 2012
- Schedule for 2012
- Keynote by Axel Ockenfels (University of Cologne)
- Report on the Summer School 2011
- Schedule for 2011
- Keynote by Sergiu Hart (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Report on the Summer School 2010
- Schedule for 2010
- Keynote by Shyam Sunder (Yale School of Management)
- Report on the Summer School 2009
- Schedule for 2009
- Keynote by Max Bazerman (Harvard Business School) and Opening Lecture by Giovanni Dosi (Scuola Superiore Sant Anna)
- Report on the Summer School 2008
- Schedule for 2008
- Keynote by Ariel Rubinstein (University of Tel Aviv, School of Economics)
- Report on the Summer School 2007
- Schedule for 2007
- Keynote by Reinhard Selten (University of Bonn)
For details on lecturers, talks, and courses use the lefthand menu and select the year of your interest.