The IMPRS Uncertainty Summer School aims at stimulating the scientific discourse on decision making under uncertainty between economists, psychologists and legal scholars. The 8th Summer School of the IMPRS Uncertainty will be held from July 13th till August 8th. Keynote: Jennifer Arlen (New York University School of Law).
Find here the preliminary schedule for this years' summer school. Please note that all courses, names, slots, etc are still subject to change!
The Summer School is a coordinated event with the Summerschool of the DFG Graduate School "Economics of Innovative Change".
The general organization is described here.
Past Summer Schools
- Report on the Summer School 2013
- Schedule for 2013
- Keynote by Christine Jolls (Yale Law School)
- Report on the Summer School 2012
- Schedule for 2012
- Keynote by Axel Ockenfels (University of Cologne)
- Report on the Summer School 2011
- Schedule for 2011
- Keynote by Sergiu Hart (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Report on the Summer School 2010
- Schedule for 2010
- Keynote by Shyam Sunder (Yale School of Management)
- Report on the Summer School 2009
- Schedule for 2009
- Keynote by Max Bazerman (Harvard Business School) and Opening Lecture by Giovanni Dosi (Scuola Superiore Sant Anna)
- Report on the Summer School 2008
- Schedule for 2008
- Keynote by Ariel Rubinstein (University of Tel Aviv, School of Economics)
- Report on the Summer School 2007
- Schedule for 2007
- Keynote by Reinhard Selten (University of Bonn)
For details on lecturers, talks, and courses use the lefthand menu and select the year of your interest.